Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLLECTIONS: Medical, HOLLIS COBB & AR RESOURCES

tag
jojomomma
Regular Contributor

COLLECTIONS: Medical, HOLLIS COBB & AR RESOURCES

Currently the not so proud owner of a couple of medical collection accnts.  Has anyone been successful or had any dealing with either of these two companies, HOLLIS COBB ASSOC, INC or  AR RESOURCES INC.  I would appreciate any and all info, advice, etc Smiley Happy  I want to do a PFD letter but feeling a bit apprehensive, I have never done one and don't want it to back fire on me Smiley Sad

11/2011 FICO .................TU 672 ...........EQ 654........... EX 649
03/2015 FICO; .. TU 710.... EQ 721 ....,,,,.EX 722

Cap1 6850, Discover 17,600, WM Discover 6000, Chase 2500, Citi Simplicity 2600, Citi Dbl Cash 2,600, Home Dpt 500, VS 1200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ctd22308

Re: COLLECTIONS: Medical, HOLLIS COBB & AR RESOURCES

I know this is a year later, but did a search for Hollis Cobb. I have 2 PIF collections with them and they originally did not agree to delete.  I was going to call and beg, or send GW letters.  Did you ever get anywhere with them?

Message 2 of 3
dolphanlvr68
New Visitor

Re: COLLECTIONS: Medical, HOLLIS COBB & AR RESOURCES

I have dealt directly with ARS and they have removed every bill I Paid in full. If you settle the debt, it will show on your reports as paid, but if you pay in full, they are removed and that WILL increase your FICO...Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.