cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA Verified Afni Account-CA DID NOT VALIDATE!

tag
phill017
Valued Member

CRA Verified Afni Account-CA DID NOT VALIDATE!

So I played the DV game (sent two DV letters), saved my receipts, that whole nine yards, got my lawyer to send letters to the CRAs to remove with copies of everything...just got a letter back from Equiax "Verified" ... Now what!!!!???? I actually thought I was going to be done with them. Help!!! Should I just try to send a GW letter now!!! I'm pretty down.

Message Edited by phill017 on 07-30-2008 12:07 PM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
phill017
Valued Member

Re: CRA Verified Afni Account-CA DID NOT VALIDATE!

Bumper Bumper to myself, Help!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send the CRA a MOV   CMRRR     then when they send you a form letter   send them an  *ITS*  let your lawyer know & file suit!

File a complaint with the FTC  www.ftc.gov
Message 3 of 7
phill017
Valued Member

so am i sending a complaint about the CA still reporting without validating, or about the CRA? TIA
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

phill017 wrote:
so am i sending a complaint about the CA still reporting without validating, or about the CRA? TIA

Both, would be my guess...
Message 5 of 7
phill017
Valued Member

so i get a response back from the CRAs to remove the collection after they didn't validate, EX, TU are "investigating" EQUIFAX sent one back saying verified, and conveniently the CA sent a letter saying "this prove this is yours", one page that has a cingular name in the left corner and just has a page that says the amount and past due? is this considered validation? it looks like a legit paper from cingular? however the page they sent says "1 of 3" at the bottom and only has one page? help again? i'm sending the MOV letter
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

phill017 wrote:
so i get a response back from the CRAs to remove the collection after they didn't validate, EX, TU are "investigating" EQUIFAX sent one back saying verified, and conveniently the CA sent a letter saying "this prove this is yours", one page that has a cingular name in the left corner and just has a page that says the amount and past due? is this considered validation? it looks like a legit paper from cingular? however the page they sent says "1 of 3" at the bottom and only has one page? help again? i'm sending the MOV letter

IMHO ~ I don't think a "1 of 3" is valid, but I'm kind of a hard @$$ on stuff like that ~ if it doesn't even resemble legit, I'm not payin it!

I have a full-color scanner/copier/photo printer, just like they do and could make bogus stuff LOOK semi-legit, too, if I spent a little time on it.

I'm sure one of the mods will have a good answer as to whether it's considered legit but I think the MOV is a good move, personally.  It's amazing the lies they'll tell to say they've verified!!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.