Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT ONE BANK TRADELINE REMOVAL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CREDIT ONE BANK TRADELINE REMOVAL

I had a charged off account with Credit One that I just got removed with a goodwill. It was sold to Midland Funding, which I settled with last year, and Midland removed they collection account from my credit report, but Credit One was still reporting the charge off. I sent a goodwill email and it was removed. Let me know if you want me to pm you the email address I sent the goodwill to. Good luck!

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes please pm me the email thanks
Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

pm sent
Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me the information
Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

any update on your removal of credit one?
Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

opposite for me. only credit one reporting. i received the following from them today:

Dear JAnguia,
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We will continue to make every effort to serve
your needs in a manner more consistent with your expectations and our high standards.
Credit One Bank received your communication dated June 8, 2018.
Due to non-payment for more than 180 days, your account charged off on July 27, 2014, with a balance
of $737.98. The ownership of the account was transferred to the agency referenced below. Since
Credit One Bank no longer has a financial interest in this account, please contact the agency listed
below to reach a mutually acceptable resolution for all parties involved:
Midland Funding, LLC
Servicer- Atlantic Credit & Finance
P.O. Box 2001
Warren, MI 48090-2001
866-898-3974
As a courtesy, our office initiated the process of removing the Credit One Bank tradeline from your
credit history; however, any derogatory reporting of this account by any other lender will need to be
addressed directly with the other lender. Please allow the consumer reporting agencies 60-90 days to
update their records. If you need to provide evidence of the requested change prior to the consumer
reporting agencies updating their records, please provide a copy of this letter.
We have provided the information to the following consumer reporting agencies:
Experian: 888-397-3742
TransUnion: 800-888-4213
Equifax: 800-685-1111 or 888-766-0008
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact our office at 800-749-
4900, Monday through Friday, between 6:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time).
Sincerely,
Credit One Bank, N.A.

account was sold to midland. but credit one reporting. credit one stated that they would remove tradeline but basically stated that midland now owns the account. once the credit one tradeline is removed, will midland find out and start reporting on the account since they purchased from the original lender ??? i am afraid that they might.

any one experienced this ???

Message 16 of 30
nativenyer
Frequent Contributor

Please PM me with the email. Thanks!

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you email them? What did you tell them in your letter? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I would like the email as well for credit one to get the charge off removed please.
Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyln17 - Could you PM me the email address you used? I would greatly appreciate it and thanks in advance!

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.