Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT ONE BANK TRADELINE REMOVAL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CREDIT ONE BANK TRADELINE REMOVAL

Does anyone have an email address for credit one bank?  Any success on have it removed once its paid off from Midland?   If you have sample letters please send to me.  Thank you 

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
faithincredit
New Contributor

Re: CREDIT ONE BANK TRADELINE REMOVAL

Bump.

Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to reply but it keeps getting deleted so I'll PM the info to you.
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent the OP a message.. if someone else needs it, just PM me. I’ve had success with them recently.
Message 4 of 30
jgdev
Regular Contributor

Sent you a PM ama050

06/01/2022

12/07/17
Message 5 of 30
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Does anyone have an email address for credit one bank?  Any success on have it removed once its paid off from Midland?   If you have sample letters please send to me.  Thank you 

To make this not such a secret, everyones post are being deleted because you are listing the e-mail address which is against policy. But what I can tell you is if you search Google for "Credit One Bank CEO email" click on the first result and you'll find the e-mail address for the CEO on that webpage. This goes to the executive office which will then review your e-mail, call you and then respond by letter within 7-10 days.

No sample pre-drafted letter, give it straight they will appreciate that more. Was it a hardship? Just young and irresponsible? So many ways you can approach it, but above all else be down to earth and humbly request the goodwill/hardship removal.

Starting Score (12/01/2021):

Current Score (03/01/2022):

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this a goodwill/hardship removal of late payment or account all together? @jhewit

@cyrusvalentino
Message 7 of 30
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

It was a goodwill/hardship removal of the account all together; the account in reference was a charge off that was sold and PFD’d to Midland Funding, which they honored. But used the method described above to have it removed from Credit One Bank, as they stated they no longer had any vested interest in the account.

All I did was humbly state why the account fell behind leading to charge off, and that the debt was paid to Midland under a PFD and requested a goodwill/hardship removal of the TL.

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent ama050 s message..When emailing ceo what info do you provide besides your name? Do I need account number from my report? Or my SS number? I feel funny denying a total stranger my SS number and the accountant numbers on reports are often scrambled
Message 9 of 30
cyrusvalentino
Frequent Contributor

I didn't provide my social security number, and didn't remember my account number due to the age of the account. They called me to obtain information to identify the account, sent me an official e-mail that they were investigating my request and would respond within 7-10 days by postal mail.

Goal Score (01/01/2023):

Other Stats:

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.