Calvary Portfolio Services Reviewed My TransUnion (TU) Credit File

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Calvary Portfolio Services Reviewed My TransUnion (TU) Credit File

@GApeachy wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Your lucky its with Portfolio. Deletion is in your favor.

I believe OP said Calvary Portfolio....not Portfolio Recovery.  Is there a mix up here?  Is it still the same outcome?

"Per Cavalry policy, if you pay your account in full or resolve the account for less than the full balance, we will request a deletion of its tradeline on or about 30 days from the date the final payment is posted to the account. "

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Calvary Portfolio Services Reviewed My TransUnion (TU) Credit File

@GApeachy wrote:

https://www.helloresolve.com/debt-management/is-pay-for-delete-finally-going-mainstream/

OP, this is a good read to help understanding policies in case you need to deal with Calvary.  Hopefully they'll (won't like your credit report, not buy the debt) and move on but if you need to go ahead and make contact, or want to make contact this article above will help I do believe.

Thanks, GApeachy.  That was an insightful article.  Upon closer inspection of my TU file, I noticed these:

FBCS INC
330 S WARMINSTER RD,SUITE 353
HATBORO, PA 19040
(800) 220-2018
Requested On:  08/05/2019

RADIUS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
7831 GLENROY RD, SUITE 145
EDINA, MN 55439
(866) 720-0820
Requested On:  02/04/2019

Since I haven't received a communication from either Radius, FBCS, Inc, or Cavalry, I'm going to assume that they're fishing.  Simply taking note of these "Account Review Inquiries" and keeping it moving.  By the way, as you stated, and I already knew, Cavalry Portfolio and Portfolio Recovery Services are separate entities.  Thanks, again!

"Absorb what is useful.  Reject what is useless.  Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.