Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calvary-added new collection

tag
bigjay4x4
Valued Member

Re: Calvary-added new collection

Well I am hoping it is the lesser amount of time. But we shall see I suppose. Thanks for the info.
Message 11 of 28
bigjay4x4
Valued Member

Anxiously awaiting responses.... These have to be the longest days ever! Wishing to hear something sooner rather than later.
Message 12 of 28
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Keeping fingers crossed for ya!

Message 13 of 28
ABuckNow
Contributor

So frustrated for you, what a nasty thing they did.

Fingers crossed, chin up, deep breath.

You WILL get there, one way or another, keep us posted!

Message 14 of 28
bigjay4x4
Valued Member

Well still nothing from this crazy mess! I thought I might have gotten some letter from someone by now. Because of this when my CC updated it only raised my score 4 pts. Now I am 37 pts away from home ownership. I am beginning to wonder if its really going to happen at this point. We had a time line to be moved into a home by the end of August. Not looking too good right now Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 28
bigjay4x4
Valued Member

So frustrated, still no news from anyone yet...UGH Smiley Sad I know they still have a week, but this is driving me mad. Checking myFico a million times a day hoping to see an update before an alert and checking CK and CS just a much even though I know they don't update everyday. Getting anxious, I just wish I would hear something or see a bump in my scores. Do you think that if they delete this collection it will bump my score up a lot?

Message 16 of 28
kaymom
Contributor

I filed a complaint against them also with BBB on 05-21-2013 and received a response from them today, 06-05-2013. Cavalry agreed to remove their tradeline from all three mjaor credit reporting services. I'm so EXCITED!!!Smiley Very Happy

I hope you have the same luck or even better results. Keep us posted!!!

A Fresh Start
Message 17 of 28
bigjay4x4
Valued Member

That's so awesome. Wish I was having better luck. How did you file with the BBB? Fax, email or online? I still haven't heard anything so I am thinking that I will re submit it.

Message 18 of 28
bigjay4x4
Valued Member

Finally!!! I rcvd a faxed AUD from Cavalry yesterday. I am very happy but I am wondering how long it will be before I see an alert from SW and a score bump. And how many points I will recover from this mess. It would be perfect if I would get all of them back coupled with another month of my CC reporting I should be ready for a mortgage loan. Anyone know for sure?
Message 19 of 28
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Unfortunately, rarely do you regain all of the lost points.  And a deletion will not get you a score/alert (B U M M E R ! ! !)

I'm waiting for two CA's to be deleted, so I will keep you informed of the increase.  You do the same!

and C ON G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.