• Signed credit application between myself and the original creditor
• Copies of all signed vouchers from the date account was opened until default
• Copies of all statements from the date account opened until default
• Proof of the statute of limitations
• Proof of agreement that you were hired by the Original creditor (creditor as defined by the FDCPA) or
• A copy of the contract that Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC purchased the alleged debt
• If the alleged debt was purchased, provide a copy of an agreement between Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC and myself, signed by me, stating that I have a contractual responsibility to Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC for the alleged debt
• Provide proof that Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC is Bonded/Licensed for debt collecting in the State of Alabama
They have responded with a form letter with actually even less information. It just states that this account was sold by the seller to PRA on 09/27/2007 and the seller provided an electronic file of its business records concerning this account.
What can I do at this point? When I disputed with the CRAs, they concluded that Portfolio had verified the debt, but they can't verify it to me.
Please tell me how to proceed from here! I want to pull my hair out!