cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you make it to 800 if ..

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Can you make it to 800 if ..

Been rebuilding now for over a year started out low 600 now in Mid 700s but when I look at simulators most of them tell me lack of real estate credit is hurting my score I own my little shack and 5 acres of land and I'm a truck driver so I'm never even there it's too old to get a heloc and I dont plan on buying a house ever so is there any other way to get real estate data or do I even need it to hit 800 one day ?

MAJOR BANK CARDS

Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BBT Travel 4500, BBVA 6900,
CAP1QS 2600, DIscover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500
Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS Dcu 2k , Robbins 10k ,united1st 5k
STORE CARDSAmazon 10k , HomeDepot 5k , Pay pal 4k , Wal mart 6k ,Lowes 12k

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Senior Contributor

Re: Can you make it to 800 if ..

Any score over 750-799 is just as good or close to as 800 really. Do you have any installment loans? Truck loan, car loan, anything listed as a loan?

scale.JPG

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 7
Valued Contributor

800 is just a number. 

Anything you want to do with 800, you can do with 750 if all variables are the same.

I am sure you can hit 800 without real estate.  Think of all the apartments in NYC, etc.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k+ unsecured credit in 2017  -  $250k+ unsecured credit in 2019.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

10% Rotating - Discover                    5%-20% - Amazon & Lowes                3-6% Groceries - NFCU & Amex Preferred
3-5% Gas - NFCU & Ducks Unl         4% Dining & Entertain - Savor            3% Travel & Hotels - Flagship, Propel, & Uber
2% Everything Else - Flagship          1% Cancer Charity - Fifth Third          0% Finance Promos - Venture & QuickSilver

Message 3 of 7

Yup, I will pass 800 for regular Fico 8 pretty quickly now with no installment loans since my last closed in 2014.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 7
Established Contributor

One of the CRA report me at over 800 without a mortgage. Outside of CC's all I have is a car loan to be paid off in August.

Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Firemedic1

Yes got 2 auto load both at about 6500 at 4.24%

MAJOR BANK CARDS

Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BBT Travel 4500, BBVA 6900,
CAP1QS 2600, DIscover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500
Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS Dcu 2k , Robbins 10k ,united1st 5k
STORE CARDSAmazon 10k , HomeDepot 5k , Pay pal 4k , Wal mart 6k ,Lowes 12k

Message 6 of 7
Super Contributor

@corpcrmgr wrote:

One of the CRA report me at over 800 without a mortgage. Outside of CC's all I have is a car loan to be paid off in August.

A auto loan is the same as a mortgage FICO wise.

11/15/2019: FICO 841 EQ 835 TU 850 EX
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.