Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One called after GW email (Update)

tag
Shokk
Established Contributor

Cap One called after GW email (Update)

Sent GW emails to BoA, Chase and Cap One over the weekend.  Cap One called me late today to say they would look into it.  Got my hopes up with a bit of a let down.  At least she didn't say no right away.  She did tell me that it isn't something they normally do.  She said would go through my accounts to see if there were any 'bank errors'.  If anything is found, they can modify/delete.

What I gathered from the conversation is, they will help, but only if an error can be found.  Wonder what the chances are.  Anyway, nice to know it was received and someone is actually looking into it.

I know someone will ask.  Google capital one ceo email.  Make sure you get the right one, its a woman now.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Karnage146
Contributor

Re: Cap One called after GW email

I have a males email for capital one, looked up his name too and its current. Odd

Message 2 of 9
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@Shokk wrote:

Sent GW emails to BoA, Chase and Cap One over the weekend.  Cap One called me late today to say they would look into it.  Got my hopes up with a bit of a let down.  At least she didn't say no right away.  She did tell me that it isn't something they normally do.  She said would go through my accounts to see if there were any 'bank errors'.  If anything is found, they can modify/delete.

What I gathered from the conversation is, they will help, but only if an error can be found.  Wonder what the chances are.  Anyway, nice to know it was received and someone is actually looking into it.

I know someone will ask.  Google capital one ceo email.  Make sure you get the right one, its a woman now.

Can you pm me her email?

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 3 of 9
goosedog
Regular Contributor

PM me the info too please.

Message 4 of 9
Shokk
Established Contributor

@Karnage146 wrote:

I have a males email for capital one, looked up his name too and its current. Odd

You're right.  My bad. Think maybe that was Chase.

Sent PMs to those who asked.

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 5 of 9
lost22
New Contributor

Will you please PM me too? I tried emailing them last week and still no response. Think I might have the wrong one. Thanks
Message 6 of 9
Shokk
Established Contributor

Well, they they denied my request.  Took them long enough.  The CSR I've been working with has been great, but it was still a no.

Now she's working on CLI for me since I keep getting the "this card can't get a CLI" message.

BoA and Chase have yet to respond at all to my emails.

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 7 of 9
PeacefulP
Regular Contributor

@Shokk wrote:

Well, they they denied my request.  Took them long enough.  The CSR I've been working with has been great, but it was still a no.

Now she's working on CLI for me since I keep getting the "this card can't get a CLI" message.

BoA and Chase have yet to respond at all to my emails.

Please update on Chase GW. I sent them about 4, and they added dispute comments to my report. Smiley Frustrated

Starting Score: TU 634 EQ 614 EX 648 5/20/13
Current Score: TU 631 EQ 643 EX 641 8/7/13 (All Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 8 of 9
jaeroc
Established Member

Re: Cap One called after GW email (Update)

@Shokk wrote:

Hi, I am currently begining my battle with those 3 creditors, could you pm their emails please, thanks a bunch

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.