Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 has screwed my rebuild

tag
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Cap1 has screwed my rebuild

Cap1 agreed to remove several lates from my CR and told to expect an update soon... Well, today I noticed a change in my CR instead of them removing late payments that added a dozen which caused my score to tank. I contacted them and spoke to two supvisors that confirm that Cap1 reported the accounts current/ no missed payments and told me to contact the CRA. I been going back and forth ever since **bleep** is going on?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 has screwed my rebuild

Sorry to hear they’ve updated with more lates. Sounds like CRA’s dropped the ball on that? I’m sorry that happened and I’m sure it’s more than a bummer?! I’m sure someone will chime in to give you some insight.

Hope you get it updated correctly, per Cap One?

Got my fingers crossed for ya! 🤞
Good Luck!!

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 2 of 6
beutiful5678
Frequent Contributor

Are the lates they added valid and accurate or erroneous information?

EX 8: Aug 2021 - 692 | EQ 8: Aug 2021 - 714 | TU 8: Aug 2021 - 673
Message 3 of 6
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

Had that happen with snyc paypal they agreed to remove a late and did it updated the a few days later it popped back up  dropped score like 15 points I called paypal they said they did not see any lates in their system so i called CRA disputed about 4 days later late was removed all good

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 4 of 6
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

erroneous.
Message 5 of 6
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

I'm reaching out to the CRA's again. Thanks. This rebuild is definitely a marathon.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.