cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One 30 day late

Seadoo2020
New Visitor

Capital One 30 day late

Anyone ever seen this? I recently signed into Experian and did the 7 day free trial for all 3 bureaus. Last time I looked at all 3 bureaus was October 2019. I have 4 30 day late payments from Capital One. None old enough to age off. In 2019 all 3 bureaus were reporting the 4 late payments. As of today my updated reports are only showing Experian with the 4 30 day lates and Transunion and Equifax are only showing 3.

The 30 date lates are  12/16,  11/17,  1/18 and 4/18. Transunion and Equifax are not showing the 12/16 late.  Definitely not complaining though. Two years ago I opened up 2 more credit cards to bring my revolvers up to 3 and took out a loan that will be aging to 2 years this June. Perfect payment history for the new cards and loan.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6

Re: Capital One 30 day late

I did see things like this pre 2015 in my rebuild. I never disputed them as there is no need to rock the boat. The way to go after them if you want to is with goodwill letter requests directly to the creditor. Cap-1 is tough to get goodwill out of and the older the lates the better the chance. Welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 2 of 5
joe_z
Established Member

I have simliar situtation.

Experian is reporting 30 day lates from 2015 for my Amazon Store card account.  When I look on Equifax and Transunion, those 30 day lates are not there.  Equifax and TU only go back to 2016.

Message 3 of 5
gdale6

@joe_z wrote:

I have simliar situtation.

Experian is reporting 30 day lates from 2015 for my Amazon Store card account.  When I look on Equifax and Transunion, those 30 day lates are not there.  Equifax and TU only go back to 2016.

EX has unrelenting storage available their pockets are very deep, the other two not so much....

Message 4 of 5
Ficodisciple

"EX has unrelenting storage available their pockets are very deep, the other two not so much"

this is interesting....please tell me more lol...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.