cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GW Addresses

tag
Zark419

Capital One GW Addresses

I am trying to remove a single baddie from Capital One off my report; I drafted a GW letter and sent it to the address listed on the credit report like the GW threads have suggested, but I it was returned to me today saying it was "not deliverable as addressed"....

Would anybody who's had success with Capital One GW be so kind as to PM the address they used or maybe the phone number/email/address for their executive office?

Thanks in advance!

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jmoney3457
New Contributor

Re: Capital One GW Addresses

Message 2 of 6
gummiebear
New Contributor

I am about to ask Capone to remove a charge off for me. Someone at one of their offices gave me a phone number to call on Monday. If I don't have success I will try emailing. Anyone know how long it takes to get a response. They must get tons of emails.
Message 3 of 6
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

Let me know how it goes. I need to also GW them for a charge off.
2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 4 of 6
gummiebear
New Contributor

They told me no but I sent an email to the person here (as earlier suggested in this post by 'jmoney' - thanks)

The person on the phone gave me an address to use - general customer service.  I'm going to try sending snail mail there also. I tried getting a name or an executive office and they wouldn't give to me.  A lot of posts I've seen here say that you just can't give up trying. It will be well worth it if I can get it removed early AT ALL.  Will keep you posted.

The address they gave me is:

Capital One Services

P.O. Box 30285

Salt Lake City, UT  84130-0285

Message 5 of 6
Henchman21
Frequent Contributor

Good luck! I'm drafting a letter and will report my results.

2/16/13 Scores EX: 594, TU:513, EQ:563 -- Cap One Secured: $200, Kay's: $400

GOAL #1: 625 -- CHECK!

3/31/15 Scores TU: 621 -- Cap One Secured: $750, Kay's: $900, CareCredit: $1000, Aerie $350, Fingerhut $1350

Goal #2: A travel card. REC ME!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.