Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One GW letter Success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One GW letter Success!!!

Congratulatons! Can you please PM me the letter sent and the email contact? Thank you so much. 

Message 51 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase, I needed to hear this positive news! I actually have two cards with them, 4 payments behind on both, they claimed they closed my accounts but I can still login and make payments on their website, no problemo. I will try this to see if they can erase some of my late payments too; did you use a sample letter to send to them or did you just wing it?

Message 52 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please send me info?
Message 53 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

(Mod Cut-Im Sorry direct email cant be published in the public forum)

however, I can say from personal experience, it is fruitless.  

Message 54 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know about fruitless... I emailed and received a call. Explained that the lates were valid but I'm trying to buy a home and asked for an early exception. Just yesterday, received a call and they are removing a 30 and 60 day from one of my accounts.
Message 55 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I tried the same thing.  They wouldn't remove the only late I've had with CapOne in 8 years.  

Glad it worked for you

Message 56 of 110
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here...I emailed the above and received a call back... Explained my situation (I was laid off and missed two payments in 2015). Didn't hear anything for a few weeks and then received another call saying they would remove them.
Message 57 of 110
bakermommy
Established Member

How is everyone having success? I've had two reviews from the executive team and they won't budget. Literally, the first time they called me my FIL was in ICU and later passed away. You'd think they'd have a little heart but no. Nothing. 

Message 58 of 110
deseandav09
Contributor

check your pm

Message 59 of 110
deseandav09
Contributor

pm sent

Message 60 of 110
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.