Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Goodwill Success!! UPDATE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Goodwill Success!! UPDATE

Hey, do you mind sharing the email you sent this to? My only derog on my report is capital one with a 30-day late. 

Message 161 of 279
LenaLuthor
Contributor

YOOOO  UPDATE !!!!!!!    

So  I got a call from a supervisor of the Exec Team.    After I emailed explaining how they  first said htey would remove ... and then said wouldn't  ...  this person said   THEY ARE GOING TO REMOVE THE TWO LATES !!!   WOOOO!!!    WOW  I am SHOCKED!!!   

They are sending me something in writing  because I was like ... no offense ... but can I get that in writing haha.  She said  its  been sent. 

WOOO!!  I now have 'exceptional '  credit history with ALL of my accounts but  ONE bad car loan ... which  is about to fall off in a year. Might just settle it  sorry I am getting off track.    

If you want the CEO email --   literally google  CEO CAPITAL ONE email address.  I am not sure of the rules if I am allowed to put it  here so Im not going to ... but   a KEY FACTOR   is  telling them you were in the hospital!!!  

Message 162 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I please have the email were you sent those letters to. I am in the same situation but I can't find emails to send it to. Thank you.

Message 163 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LenaLuthor Congrats! When I asked capital one for something in writing they told me they'd send it to me once the update was made. My next statement date is coming up in a couple weeks so I hope something happens by then.

Message 164 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Goodwill Success!!

Just curious do good wills only work if the debt is paid?

Message 165 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous to answer your question, I think it definitely helps to have your debt paid off before asking for a good will. Some people on here have explained that they thought it was part of their success. I don't think their really is a magic formula to get goodwills to work. Its about being persistent and catching the right person on the right day who is willing to help you out. 

Message 166 of 279
LenaLuthor
Contributor

I can't remember who asked me to update them ... but 

update ---- My credit report has been updated to reflect no missed payments from Cap 1 effective today.

Message 167 of 279
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@LenaLuthor wrote:

update ---- My credit report has been updated to reflect no missed payments from Cap 1 effective today.

Congratulations on your success!

Message 168 of 279
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@LenaLuthor wrote:

Congratulations on your successSmiley Happy

Message 169 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LenaLuthor was it with a statement update? Mine is set to update in a couple days and hopefully it happens then...

Message 170 of 279
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.