Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Removal????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Removal????

@Anonymous wrote:

so even though, I was told NO, they wont removet the one late, are you saying I should keep emailing the Executive offices.  What do I say if they call me and say " we already told you no"?

If you do it every 30 days they wont remember you....so many of us do it through out the month, there is no way to remember Smiley Happy lol

Message 31 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyway you can help me manage to get capital one off my report? Its like pulling teeth i dont know where to start!!

Message 32 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had no luck. I sent a email plus one snail mail and they would not do a ge removal of a missed Payment. I don't know what else to do I've given up
Message 33 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting ready to contact capital one for a GW delete on two charge offs and another account with lates...I am expecting a big fat no due to them saying they need to report blah blah because it's the law. Do you guys think it's a good idea to point out that cap or has in the past deleted items for GW?
Message 34 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would anyone that's had success be willing to share the body of the email they sent? I sent one about a month ago and received a call back with the standard denial so I'd like to get an example of a successful email if possible before trying again.

Message 35 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love that also. I sent a letter to capital one also and was told that they could not remove it because it was accurate.

Message 36 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would love that also. I sent a letter to capital one also and was told that they could not remove it because it was accurate.

It's definitely frustrating but I'm trying to stay the course. I sent another round of emails last night to the 4 companies I'm trying to get lates removed from. Already got a call back from Discover who actually pulled my old email from mid May and pretty much on the spot said their stance remains the same, it's valid and they have to report accurately. Kinda deflating but hearing others success stories give me hope.

Message 37 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also emailed the EO. Received a letter in the mail asking for more information and gave me a number to call or fax. So I faxed and mailed a copy of fax. That was Tuesday. Nothing yet. I don't know what to expect.
I am interested to know the outcome of OP's experience.
Message 38 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Can you PM me the address that you sent your goodwill to ?

Thank you so much!!!

Message 39 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Can you PM me where you sent your letters? Thank you so much!!!

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.