cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one 30day late good will update?

amckee
Established Member

Capital one 30day late good will update?

I was able to get a good will approved roughly 20-25 days ago.  My card reported today but the history never changed ? Is this normal will it take more time ?

2 REPLIES 2
joe_z
Established Member

Re: Capital one 30day late good will update?

You may want to follow up with phone call.

I had simliar situation with Discover.  I was granted a 30 day late removal last month and told it would take about 30 days as well.

My reporting date to CRA was coming up.  I called Discover and they reviewed my account and notes, then transferred me to a supervisor.

Supervisior was nice and appologized it wasn't removed yet.  Less 24 hours, the late was removed from my CR and my score increased by almost 30 points.

She sent an "off cycle" request to CRA's to have the 30 day late removed from my reports.

Message 2 of 3
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one 30day late good will update?

@amckee wrote:

I was able to get a good will approved roughly 20-25 days ago.  My card reported today but the history never changed ? Is this normal will it take more time ?

It could take up to two billing cycles (~60 days) to update. Be patient. If it doesn't by then, then yes, follow up with a phone call.

Last App: 05/30/2021
Capital One Auto Refinance Loan

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.