Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one good will !?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one good will !?

So I recently had my first 30 day late payment. I made the payment on time but it was returned I had no clue! I emailed ceo got a call from eo that I missed. Woke up today and to see it was removed from my Equifax report but not my Transunion. Is this a fluke?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one good will !?

Wow, if they in fact removed you got really lucky.  Most people here have no success with GW's to Capital One.  I have been trying for about 6 months, granted I'm trying to have them remove the entire tradeline.  Congrats, hopefully they have requested removal of the 30 day late from all 3.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The fact that the OP had a payment returned here makes the situation quite different than a standard GW adjustment request and IMO greatly magnifies the chances of success here.

OP, I'd suggest starting a thread in the rebuilding section if you want more replies and feedback on this.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you send me the e-mail you used for the CEO? I am in the same situation. I changed banks in October of 2018 and didn’t switch my autopay over to my new bank in time which caused Cap One to try to take it from old account. The payment was returned and now I have a 30 day late. Once I realized it, I changed the autopay to new account and have been on time since, and I’m hoping they’ll remove it since I’ve never been late (the only card I have no lates on) and it’s been open since 2013.
Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Can you send me the e-mail you used for the CEO? I am in the same situation. I changed banks in October of 2018 and didn’t switch my autopay over to my new bank in time which caused Cap One to try to take it from old account. The payment was returned and now I have a 30 day late. Once I realized it, I changed the autopay to new account and have been on time since, and I’m hoping they’ll remove it since I’ve never been late (the only card I have no lates on) and it’s been open since 2013.

Cap 1 EO E-mail Contact Info

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.