Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one goodwill adjustment letter 2020

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one goodwill adjustment letter 2020

I almost feel like I should send Capital One a GW letter too and they're not even on my CR. Smiley Indifferent

Message 21 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please send me the email you sent your gw to please? Thank you and good luck!

@sparecredit wrote:

I just sent an GW letter through email today for Cap1 (1 30 day late). Fingers and toes crossed! Congrats on your success!

Message 22 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nate699113, can you also message me the emails you used? Trying to rebuild and got one late and it reported to the credit reporting agencies and hope they can remove it. This was my first time being late with them and I've been with them for a year.

Message 23 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Nate699113, can you also message me the emails you used? Trying to rebuild and got one late and it reported to the credit reporting agencies and hope they can remove it. This was my first time being late with them and I've been with them for a year.

You can see it on google or on ceoemail. I've read that it's again the forum's T&C to give out emails even on direct message. 

Message 24 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a bunch of lates with Cap1 on several accounts due to wife being diagnosed with brain cancer.

I also have settled Chase Charge offs no idea if I can get those removed.

Guess I need to get cracking on them.

Message 25 of 56
myquestionsfico
Regular Contributor

I was in exactly the same boat in 2016 (lost my job for almost a year and got way behind), and I've got some CapOne lates that won't drop off til 2023, even though I still have the card with them and they gave me another last year. 

I would love any guidance to cracking the code with these guys and asking for Goodwill.  Previous attempts have not worked to date.

I would truly appreciate it if you'd PM me and share your emails/letters that worked.  Thank you in advance!

Message 26 of 56
Moni209
Contributor

Can someone please share the Capital one GW letter if you have it? I been trying with them for a while with no success.

Current Score: 4•29 | EQ 666 | TU 673 | EX 666
Goal Score: 730
Message 27 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Each person's situation is different.  Focus on what the issue is at that time, and what you have done since to correct it.  

If you say "I screwed up, take the 60 day late off.. thanks" that will be a delete... lol

Message 28 of 56
MunnyMakinMitchLA
Established Member

Can you PM the email and sample of letter you use. I'd would really appreciate it.

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: 500
Goal Score: 740
Message 29 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you send me via pm what you sent and we're trying to get a late removed for DW

Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.