Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one

tag
Caitt
Regular Contributor

Capital one

So I have recently sent a GW letter and I spoke with a woman named Susan that will review my case to remove the lates I have had 5 but she said there was an extra one but it wasn't on my report. But she said she will call me next week and tell me what the results are. I have been on time with all of my payments for 17 months now. I also have been with them for 3 years, what are my chances? And has anybody done this also?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Caitt
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital one

Anybody?
Message 2 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Caitt wrote:
So I have recently sent a GW letter and I spoke with a woman named Susan that will review my case to remove the lates I have had 5 but she said there was an extra one but it wasn't on my report. But she said she will call me next week and tell me what the results are. I have been on time with all of my payments for 17 months now. I also have been with them for 3 years, what are my chances? And has anybody done this also?

OCs are the hardest to get any GW from sometimes they are successful and there have been reported cases of such in the past. With Cap-1 the older the account problems are the better for GW. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They most likely will not remove lates from their credit reporting. Believe it or not, it is easier to get a charged off account deleted with them than having lates deleted. If you had one, possibly, but not multiples on an open existing account.
Message 4 of 8
Caitt
Regular Contributor

I'm hoping for the best. Smiley Sad darnit Cap1
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course, I hope for the best for you as well.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My two charge offs were deleted. One was 9 months old, and the other was less than 2 years old.
Message 7 of 8
Caitt
Regular Contributor

Well there is still hope! I also hope I can reach out to Honda
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.