Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cavalry Portfolio Services Contact Info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cavalry Portfolio Services Contact Info

Hello I am trying to rebuild my credit and I am in an epic war of good vs evil with Calvary Portfolio Services.  I hoping that someone can pm me with the contact email that has been circulating to get that tradeline deleted.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cavalry Portfolio Services Contact Info

If I’m not mistaken, aren’t they one of the ones that automatically deletes upon satisfying the debt obligation? I think they delete about 30 days after the final payment.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditsweeper, thank you for your reply.  I am not sure if they do or do not.  I recently checked my credit after disputing the fraudulent account that was opened in my name.  I was a victim of identity theft.  I submitted a dispute letter and the FTC identity theft report to the the credit bureaus, Transuion deleted the account, but it still remains on my experian and equifax.  I recieved a letter in the mail from Calvary Portfolio stating that they are reporting the account as disputed, and are conducting a reinvestigation.  I sent a certified mail  account verification letter to them, but they have yet to respond.  I was reading on the form that there was an email address of a contact that can delete the account within seven days.  I have reached out the the original poster but not have heard anything back from them.  So I am posting in hopes that I can get that email address.  It is important since that is the only negative item on my report.  I am trying to apply for a mortgage loan within the next three months.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditsweeper, thank you for your reply.  I am not sure if they do or do not.  I recently checked my credit after disputing the fraudulent account that was opened in my name.  I was a victim of identity theft.  I submitted a dispute letter and the FTC identity theft report to the the credit bureaus, Transuion deleted the account, but it still remains on my experian and equifax.  I recieved a letter in the mail from Calvary Portfolio stating that they are reporting the account as disputed, and are conducting a reinvestigation.  I sent a certified mail  account verification letter to them, but they have yet to respond.  I was reading on the form that there was an email address of a contact that can delete the account within seven days.  I have reached out the the original poster but not have heard anything back from them.  So I am posting in hopes that I can get that email address.  It is important since that is the only negative item on my report.  I am trying to apply for a mortgage loan within the next three months.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

If you have a police report, you shouldve sent that to the CRA if you havent done so, as well as to the debt collector. They have ceast any collection while its being disputed or investigated, though you can contact them by phone and speak to their fraud or dispute department to check on the status of the investigation and when it will be removed.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.