Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central financial control deleted!!!!!

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Central financial control deleted!!!!!

I had a hospital bill that was referred to central financial control in 2013. I paid them in full last year. However the collection was still showing as a open collection even after it updated to paid. I called them and they said they would correct it to show closed account. Well they updated it and now it showed paid for less then the full balance. I got tired of the whole thing after repeated phone calls to them and disputes to the credit bureaus. I decided to file a bbb complaint against them in July and finally got a response. They didn't say they were going to delete the collection but as of today it's gone from all 3 bureaus. I'm glad its over and gone from my credit. I have 5 more negatives to tackle but it's not looking good on the rest. Thanks to these forums I was able to fight these people.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Central financial control deleted!!!!!

I'm having a very very hard time getting them to delete mines as well. What exactly did you say in your dispute to BBB? I'm fed up with them as well! They make me sick to my stomach. Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 3
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Re: Central financial control deleted!!!!!

I just simply mentioned about the incorrect reporting on my credit reports. All three of my reports showed different information about the account. I attached a copy of each listing on my report and asked that they remove the account under the circumstances that it was reporting paid for less then the full balance on 2 bureaus and paid in full on the other when I actually paid in full. Before that it was reporting as a open collection on 1 bureau and closed on the other 2. I did dispute it with all 3 bureaus first but it came back verified. I did actually receive a letter from them a few weeks ago stating they were removing the account from my credit reports. Good luck with your and I hope you can get it removed.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.