Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cfna goodwill letter?

tag
Jd2683
New Contributor

Cfna goodwill letter?

So, I was the victim of an Internet scam, which caused a payment to cfna bounce and thus caused it to go past due. I’ve faxed them he documents they requested, but I’m wondering if anyone has had any luck with possibly a goodwill letter or something like that? If so does anyone have that contact information? Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Cfna goodwill letter?

Why did they want documents? To clear it all up and not do anything to help you? Or unfortunately you fell for a scam and let the late happen. Your post go could in many directions. Sorry it happened. But the responsibility falls on yourself. No fault from CFNA. Not trying to be mean.

Message 2 of 4
Jd2683
New Contributor

“To clear it all up and not do anything to help you?” I’m not sure exactly what you mean by this. Yes realize that CFNA didn’t make a mistake, however the fact that I was scammed was not my fault. Without going into too much detail, It was a situation where somebody that I thought was my friend had agreed to help me with some bills, however turned out that they were actually committing bank fraud and using me as a middleman. DEFINITELY another my fault. CFNA asked for documents as to why the payment went late. I fail to see how blaming he victim is appropriate here.

In any case, your reply is not exactly helpful as i’m not asking for a commentary on the situation, I am asking if anybody has resources that they would be willing to share and if they’ve any success. In the future, I would kindly request that you keep unhelpful snotty replies to yourself.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve tried getting lates removed from cfna via good Will and have gotten the blanket statement.. and they don’t have very many addresses for folks to find online sorry that happen to you.. I would mail your concern to the CEO and address it to him by name he has more pull and would probably be more helpful thank the standard CSR your probably communicating with.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.