Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge Off's Please Help

tag
xaiduz114
Regular Contributor

Re: Charge Off's Please Help

@jacksont81 wrote:

@xaiduz114 I cannot thank you enough!!!! You have answered all my questions in detail and now I know going down road what my state SOL is. This board has been a life saver. There is always hope for everyone!!!! I am going to give you guys an update in August to let you know if it was removed. If not, I will be disputing it with the CRA as I want it removed ASAP. The only bad thing about rebuilding credit is having patience LOL but I didnt mess up my credit overnight so I cant expect to repair it overnight either. Thank you so much guys!

You're very welcome. When I know something for sure, I try to give as much uncluttered detail as possible to make it make sense, because so often I see bits and pieces of an answer that usually lead to another question, so I try to include anything that might be relevant. Smiley Happy I'm glad I was such a big help to you. It makes me feel really good. Definitely update us when you find anything out! And yes, patience is an important virtue in regards to credit. And you're right, it dind't get bad overnight, either! Good luck!

@Shogun wrote:

Well, quite franky, I was impressed!  Very nice work!

Thank you, Shogun. Smiley Happy That makes me feel awesome!

Starting Score: EQ 478 | EX N/A | TU 540 - 5/2014
Current Score: EQ 475 | EX 582 | TU 589
Goal Score: 700 by 5/2015 - My Credit Rebuilding Journey!
Collections (MED): DCS Financial (4) | Columbia Collectors (1) |
Dynamic Collectors, Inc (2) | Professional Credit Services (2) |
CMRE Financial Services (1) | Total: 10
Charge-offs: IQCU (1)
Cards I'm aiming to get:
Unitus Community CU SecuredBofA Secured
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.