cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged off accounts question!

tag
Kiara711

Charged off accounts question!

Recently settled 3 Navy accounts on 3/1. I had two charged off credit card accounts ($5800 and $919). And a personal unsecured loan ($904). I also had two 1st premier accounts ($780 and $740) I also settled with them. I'm trying to get an approval for a mortgage. What are the chances  of my score increasing asap! I have two current cards one has a $0 balance and the other $58. I am freaking out because we close on May 2nd and initially we weren't going to add me to the loan but now I'm needed. Please HELP. Current middle score 602.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Charged off accounts question!

The next update should reflect the score change. Your aggregate or overall util % just dropped and that will help. The CO as an entry will still ding. But you should see changes for the better. Util %'s moves the needle a lot in 8. Though mortgage scores act differently than regular credit FICO 8's and recover a bit more slowly. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.