Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CEO Email/POC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CEO Email/POC?

Hello
Do anyone have the chase CEO email address or point of contact? I'm trying to email a pay for deletion. Thanks
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CEO Email/POC?

I sent you a PM with an e-mail address for Chase. Good luck, I just sent my first GW snail mail to them and while their rep was very nice, it was a no.

I'll be waiting until next month to try again.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I get Chase's email as well? Please and thank you.  Letters are to no avail for me

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks vca
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I get that Chase email also?

I sent them a gw request to no avail about 1 late car payment from several years ago. They wont budge even though all other payments have been made on time plus I pointed out that I have had 2 mortgages thorough them.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, would I be able to get the the email or contact info you have for Chase? Thank you

Message 6 of 10
loyalsudz
Regular Contributor

Please PM the Chase information as well.  Thank  you!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, could you PM me too? Please and thank you!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me a contact there. I have a business credit card with them and a charge off is showing on my credit for the business credit card. 

Message 9 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good luck to all of you. From what I've read chase can be tough at times. Please report any success outcomes!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.