Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase GW Success?

tag
mompreneur1
New Contributor

Chase GW Success?

I sent Chase a GW email yesterday morning and received a reply back from an assistant who will be "reviewing" my inquiry and will contact me regarding the results.

To all of those that have had previous GW success with Chase, does this sound familiar? Or should I prepare myself for an unpleasant answer?

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
Tischer712
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase GW Success?

I wouldn;t worry much. Exact same answer I got, then received a phone call next day confirming the removal of my account. I  had a charged off 1k credit card with them. They deleted without question.

Starting Score: myFico Scores Equifax 544 Transunion 585
Current Score: myFico Scores Equifax 655 Transunion 663 Experian 645
Goal Score: 700 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 54
mompreneur1
New Contributor

Thanks, Tischer712! Heart

I hope to report the same soon!

Message 3 of 54
StartingOver87
Valued Member

I got the same exact response when I sent mine to them and got my letter Monday saying it has been deleted, chase seems to be fairly easy to work with, if it doesn't work out pm me and ill give u the contact that I used. GoodLuck!
Currently have 2 Collections Reporting as Paid
1 30 days late on an old CC from 06 Paid and Closed
Two Capital One CC's Both 300.00 Limit, Both under 10%
1 Amazon Store Card 400.00 Limit 50%
1 Orchard Bank CC 300.00 Limit under 5%
Current Score : EQ Fico 586 TU Fico 620
Goal : 700
Message 4 of 54
mompreneur1
New Contributor

Sounds like I'm on the right track! I'll post results once I have them. Thanks! Cat Happy

Message 5 of 54
mompreneur1
New Contributor

Results are in! Drumroll please.....CHASE IS DELETING THE CO!

I'm SO happy! I received a call yesterday from Chase informing me they would be removing the CO and sending me a letter confirming the deletion! This is my very 1st success since I've began this journey and it feels great to finally get some results! Can't wait to see what this will do to my score. Although, I still have a long road ahead, I'm ready! Bring it Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 54
StartingOver87
Valued Member

Congratz!!! That's GREAT! So many have had success with Chase, like I said earlier I also had great success!

Keep up the good work! :smiley Smiley Happy

Currently have 2 Collections Reporting as Paid
1 30 days late on an old CC from 06 Paid and Closed
Two Capital One CC's Both 300.00 Limit, Both under 10%
1 Amazon Store Card 400.00 Limit 50%
1 Orchard Bank CC 300.00 Limit under 5%
Current Score : EQ Fico 586 TU Fico 620
Goal : 700
Message 7 of 54
heckofagator
Valued Member

good news!  I'm getting ready to write them myself.  I'm curious, what exactly did you ask them to do as a GW?  I have some late charges and was curious whether they take it upon themselves just to delete the whole thing, or if you have to ask for it specifically.

Message 8 of 54
gottastartsometime
Valued Member

Will somebody please share a contact with me? I've had no luck getting Chase Auto to GW 3 late payments! I've read on this forum that A LOT of people have good luck with them, share the wealth??

Thanks!

Message 9 of 54
m29
Regular Contributor

@mompreneur1 wrote:

Results are in! Drumroll please.....CHASE IS DELETING THE CO!

I'm SO happy! I received a call yesterday from Chase informing me they would be removing the CO and sending me a letter confirming the deletion! This is my very 1st success since I've began this journey and it feels great to finally get some results! Can't wait to see what this will do to my score. Although, I still have a long road ahead, I'm ready! Bring it Smiley Mad

Congratulations!!!! It is always nice to have a positive outcome at the beginning of your journey!!! Smiley Happy Would you mind sending me a PM for the email address you used, I have a few lates I would love to get removed!

Starting Score: 8/30/11 EQ 520 TU98 593
Current Score: LO Pull 3/5/12 EQ 659 TU04 652 EX 649
LO Pull 5/26/12 EQ 656 TU04 668 EX 651
Goal Score: 700 by 12/30/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.