Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase GW denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase GW denied

Sent a GW email to Chase Exec Office asking them to remove a 30 days late from 2010.

After looking into it, it seems that I have paid out the last $600 I owed Chase in 2010 - and got hit with about $8 of interest after I paid.

Thinking that I paid in full I didn't notice the extra interest until they called me and I paid. 

So they hit me with a 30 days late from that... from a $8... 

My pleading did not help since "The reporting was accurate" and the person I spoke with claims that Chase does not do GW and he can't help.

I'm guessing there is not much impact anymore from this one late payment in 2010, but I'm still annoyed.

They also claim there was $1 balance on the account that they reported until Nov 2014 (although still reported that the acount is being paid on time).

I will continue to send them emails monthly until someone will be willing to help.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase GW denied

If it is just $8, pay it off and call them back and see if they will make an exception to the rule since it is paid and update your reports.

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

forget sending email that is impersonal and doesnt impart emotion or effort. You want to mail a letter to the office of the CEO once a month until you get what you are after, you want them to feel your pain.

Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Dual post, deleted

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was paid the $8 in 2010, just 30 late... and has been in the report since.

The facts are in their favor, but it seems to me it makes sense if someone has a heart to look and help.

Next time I'll email the CEO. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.