cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase - Goodwill adjustment for a charge-off from 2010?

tag
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase - Goodwill adjustment for a charge-off from 2010?

Just heard back from a rep at the JPM Chase executive offices. They immediately offered to delete the whole TL; should take 30-60 days to show up on my CR. I'll consider that a major success!

I've still got some delinquencies on my various student loans to deal with, but this was the worst single item on my CR, so this is a big step forward for me.
Message 11 of 41
m29
Regular Contributor

@LionLaw wrote:
Just heard back from a rep at the JPM Chase executive offices. They immediately offered to delete the whole TL; should take 30-60 days to show up on my CR. I'll consider that a major success!

I've still got some delinquencies on my various student loans to deal with, but this was the worst single item on my CR, so this is a big step forward for me.

Congratulations!!! One more step in the right direction!! Smiley Happy Mine was off within the week, so you may see results sooner!!

Starting Score: 8/30/11 EQ 520 TU98 593
Current Score: LO Pull 3/5/12 EQ 659 TU04 652 EX 649
LO Pull 5/26/12 EQ 656 TU04 668 EX 651
Goal Score: 700 by 12/30/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 41
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

Well, my Score Watch just came in, and I'm up from a 617 to a 649!  Deleting that one TL made a huge difference!

Next month, I will bring my CC utilization down from about 60% to under 10% (Even though my CC bills are frequently about that high, I've always paid in full every month; until I joined this forum, I didn't realize that the consistently high statement balance every month was hurting my score).  I'm hoping that will bring my score up another few points.

I'm hoping for another bump in September or October, when my most recent late payment on any account will turn one year old.

I'm still working away at getting my various student loan late payments removed through goodwill, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Message 13 of 41
jmedee

Any chance someone could PM the email address and the mailing address as I would like to send out a GW letter to Chase Credit Cards?? Please and thank you Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 41
m29
Regular Contributor

@jmedee wrote:

Any chance someone could PM the email address and the mailing address as I would like to send out a GW letter to Chase Credit Cards?? Please and thank you Smiley Happy

PM sent! Good luck!

Starting Score: 8/30/11 EQ 520 TU98 593
Current Score: LO Pull 3/5/12 EQ 659 TU04 652 EX 649
LO Pull 5/26/12 EQ 656 TU04 668 EX 651
Goal Score: 700 by 12/30/12

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also appreciate it if someone could PM or e-mail me the Chase contact information for the CEO or other useful contact. I have a CO from 2008 which a promptly paid in full.  Thank you in advance.

Message 16 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Charge off removed from EQ and EXjust waiting for TU!  The Chase representative was extremely helpful and understanding.  Thanks to everyone for your supportmotivationand guidance.  Score have reflected the removal.  If you have not received a POC for Chaseplease PM me and I will send it to you.  Thanks again!!

Message 17 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone have an address or email to send the goodwill letter to? This is for chase

Message 18 of 41
jwills1218
Regular Contributor

M29, 

Would you mind sending me a PM with the contact info, and how you went about it? 

Thanks in advance! 

8/14/2014
EQ: 604
TU: 607
EXP: 610

8/22/14
607, 612, 629
Message 19 of 41
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Could you send me that info as well.

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.