cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase - Goodwill adjustment for a charge-off from 2010?

tag
tertleman72

Re: Chase - Goodwill adjustment for a charge-off from 2010?

I too would love a pm with GW contact info as I have COs from 08 on mine with them. If they are actually understanding to situations I may have a shot. Thanks
EQ 547 -10/12
EX 502- 10/12

Ch7 Discharge 7/12
(9/12)Cap1 PlatinumMC-$300, (10/12)Cap1 Cash Reward-$500
Message 31 of 41
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 32 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone send me a successfull contact at Chast to senda goodwill letter to remove a chargeoff...thanks!

Message 33 of 41
justjunie928
New Contributor

Please PM me the Chase info too..... thanks

Message 34 of 41
sjt
Senior Contributor

I have read responces to my original postings and its great to know that Chase does give you a second chance.

Another question, what do you recommend when someone gets denied for a gw? Do you wait a while then send another one?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 35 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, can you send me the contact info of the executive you dealt with for the Goodwill adjustment at Chase? Thanks so much. I am in a tough situation, just under the minimum score for a jumbo loan because I missed a payment a few months ago. It was a 1-time, honest mistake and I've taken steps to make sure it doesn't happen again! I hope Chase will be understanding about this and make the adjustment, but when I called today I was told "courtesy adjustments cannot be made." Hoping the customer service rep was either wrong or just didn't have the authority to do it. Thanks!

Message 36 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too would like the email address to send the GW request letter to Chase.

Message 37 of 41
RBLD123
Established Member

D you have this contact? I have an old delinquency which I would like to remove. I am going nowhere with this and would like to get this out as I am buying a house and need a mortgage.
Message 38 of 41
metarojo78

Could you PN me the Chase contact info please? Thank you.

Message 39 of 41
admwgn
New Visitor

I just got off the phone with a Chase auto lease rep and she basically said that they can't do anything about my 30 day late payment unless it's their fault it happened.

My situation was switching leases I was told by a dealership that the payment would switch over automatically. When I got a call 33 days later saying I hadn't paid I apologized, explained my situation and they forgave the late fee as I had never missed a payment in 41 months. So now, I have a 50+ point lower score and no hope of getting the one late payment off my report? Please send me any contact info that would help me speak or write to a person with a Heart at Chase. I hoped to set up a home loan and move my family within a year and that won't happen unless I can get my score back up.

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.