Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase & Capital One Goodwill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase & Capital One Goodwill

I've been sending GW letters to Chase & Capital One.  Chase 4 letters, past few months. And made my first attempt with C.One a few weeks ago.

Got shot down each time.

Has anyone had any luck getting GWs with them Recently? I see postings from results in 2008.

Which address would be the best address to write to them?

I went from 11k cc debt in October down to 2k and I'm not even close to that magical 620. (533) 

I still have to HIPPA/PFD a current medical collection & 2 paid medical collections.

I feel so sad, at this rate, the chances of buying a house in Oct are looking very bleak to me,

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ktscore
New Contributor

Re: Chase & Capital One Goodwill

I am also seeking GW from both companies, as well as Bank of America.  I sent letters and e-mails to the CEO of Card Services for Chase (yesterday) and the CEO of BoA (6/1).  Have not heard back yet.  I have heard that Capital One is tough, and I have the most lates with them so I am going to see what responses I get from Chase and BoA before I try with CapOne.  You'd think with all the bailout money being forked over to these banks they'd be more willing to give taxpayers a break!  But like you mentioned, I haven't seen any recent success noted on here with either creditor.  I will keep you posted on my outcome though. 

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

isisblue,  ther is no HIPAA PFD
Message 3 of 6
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

I think some people have had success with both companies through planetfeedback. 
Message 4 of 6
ktscore
New Contributor

Boooooo.  Just got a call from the Executive Department at Chase.  The woman told me they are unable to make good will adjustments to accounts that are reported correctly.  I challenged her a bit, but she was adament that she was unable to change the reporting.  I can't help but feel discouraged Smiley Sad

But I guess you just have to keep trying...    

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I realize I mistyped that. It was still early Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.