Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase and Capital One Charge off email needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase and Capital One Charge off email needed

Hi. I am new here. I have charge-offs from both Chase and Capital One from when I lost my job and was unable to pay anything, I know that's just an excuse, but fact nevertheless. I have read on these forums of a few people who have been able to send GW letters that successfully got Chase and Capital One charge offs taken off their credit reports. Could someone please PM me those email addresses?

Or any other advice would be appreciated. And no, I still have not paid off that debt. My thinking is that it is a charge off now and even if I did pay the collector or the original account holder it wouldn't increase my credit score. Please let me know what you think my best avenue, if any, is at this point. I appreciate your input. Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Leadberry
Established Contributor

Re: Chase and Capital One Charge off email needed

I would think your chances of success would be significantly higher if you first paid the debt and used that as leverage in negotiations with them.

FICO Scores 800+
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.