Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase mortgage "Transferred to Another Lender" still shows

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase mortgage "Transferred to Another Lender" still shows

I have a primary home and an investment property. Our payments on both mortgages went South during a rough patch. When we recovered and began paying on-time again, both BofA and Chase, respectively, sold the loans (I would too). The BofA loan no longer appears on my CR, and now the full history is shown by the acquiring lender of that loan. However the Chase loan still shows their history, whereas the acquiring lender only shows their portion, from 2016 onwards. Is there any way to get the Chase portion of this loan history removed from my CR?

chase yuck.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase mortgage "Transferred to Another Lender" still shows

You can dispute inaccurate reporting of this tradeline... or payment experience. Balance owed or original etc...

Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@MyDataMyChoice wrote:
You can dispute an accurate reporting of this tradeline... or payment experience. Balance owed or original etc...

I believe  you mean an inaccurate reporting can be disputed.

OP: You are going to want to use the GW letter to ask that it be removed

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Sto...

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

gdale6, thank you for the suggestion and lead on the GW sample letters. One of those templates matched our circumstances perfectly and frankly, I couldn't have written it any better myself.

A GW letter will be dispatched post haste!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.