Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check point

tag
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

Check point

Over the last 13 months I have gained over 100 points, averted some new items from being reported on my credit (paid school bill for $600, tax bill $580, storage bill $220, parking ticket $85 and insurance bill $40) paid off everything outstanding on my credit (approximately $ 3500) except for my car (will be paid in full in July, last late payment June 2012) and student loans (deferred until 2016), opened up 2 new TLs (CC)  and anticipating my CLI around May or June (going to request more with the recon #) and have started saving for my down payment. 

I have two items in dispute that should be resolved in a couple of weeks and once they are I will leave my report alone until I apply for a mortgage later this summer. I am hoping I will be at a mid score 660 by then. Wish me luck and everyone keep up the awesome work. If it weren't for this site I would have never been this focused and determined to get my credit together. I love this site!! 

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
koky
Frequent Contributor

Re: Check point

Good Luck...
Message 2 of 3
dzemboc77
Established Member

Re: Check point

I am in the same boat. Looking to buy next year. Still have a few items to clear up but I've already taken out the biggest debt for $4700, Scores gone up 60 points so far in 8 months.  Got almost $3000 in Credit from Feb Last year. There is hope to fixing your credit. Take determination,focus, and a end goal.  Just don't fall for any of the Hey pay me $150 a month and I will fix your credit scams.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.