Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Support Ohio CSEA need Help

tag
SupraTurbo2jz
Regular Contributor

Child Support Ohio CSEA need Help

Hey all, new to the forum and thought I would reach out for some help from the resident experts Smiley Happy. The situation is this I had a 180.00 "administrative" fee that was not paid until I pulled my credit from another site (I know I know) it's paid however I have no clue who to send a GW letter...in fact they have no clue!!! anyway It shows closed with a 180 balance that was 120 late for like a year however I have been making regular payments and that shows for the last 2 years on time pays as agreed. The other one is for a different county in the state (small) talked to the lady about the rearage and paid it 390.00 bucks...no biggie would've been paid had I known, they take the payments automatically so I thought nothing more of it. She states "um yeah your screwed for the next seven years" I was like wow...ok. SSSOOOOO here I am wondering what my options are and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW it's only on my Equifax report.

CH 7 BK discharged 05/15 goal scores 680 across the board
Current Score: TU 657 EQ 676 EX 657 FICO pull 03/20/17

photo cabelas 3700.jpg
 photo Disney siggy 5000.png photo SWP Premier 2500.png photo virgin america 2300.jpg photo lexus 2500.png photo toyota 2500.png photo kays1500.jpg photo hsn4000.png photo GoodSam 1000.png photo buckle 900.jpg photo af 250.png photo valero.jpg photo fingerhut.jpg
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Child Support Ohio CSEA need Help

Have a similar issue - would like to compare notes - did you resolve?

Message 2 of 3
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Child Support Ohio CSEA need Help

First off, very nice car + engine, i have a Lexus is300 with the 2jz in it Smiley Very Happy

Second off, what position was the person in that said that to you?

That is no way to speak to a customer.... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.