Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Delete after BK?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Delete after BK?

Hi all,

I’m just getting into gardening with what I have. I’ve pulled my reports monthly from MyFICO. I’ve been double checking everything to make sure all continues to be reported correctly after my discharge 4/2018.

I had a Citi credit card (Diamond Prefered) that I included in the filing. They were listed in the creditor matrix... However, at some point the account was removed from my reports. It’s been off of them since before discharge and continues to not be on there.

I’m curious of the why? I know it was included. I’m honestly wondering if that gives me a better shot to get back into their good graces? I only burned for about $3k. The least of my other creditors.

Any advice?
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Delete after BK?

Its creditors option whether or not to remove the entire account. As far as getting back in they will not forget about the 3K and you most likely will not be able to for some time. I IIB them in 1996 for 5K, they also acquired another bank in 1997 that I IIB for 18K and in 2013 I was denied until I paid them back. I will never app for a card of theirs again though now they send me at least 3 pre selected offers in the mail every week. Yours is smaller so there is a much better chance in time.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.