Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Secured Instant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Secured Instant Approval

I was shocked because Citi is known to delay applications. So for Citi to instant approve was a good thing.

Citi Approval

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi Secured Instant Approval

Congrats and off you go to rebuilding! Way to go!

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, off we go !

Message 3 of 21
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 21
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, 

Update: It's been 4 days and Citi still haven't taken deposit and when I check status it's still say reviewing application status. I might give Citi a call I just knew it was too good to be true.

Message 6 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone, 

Update: It's been 4 days and Citi still haven't taken deposit and when I check status it's still say reviewing application status. I might give Citi a call I just knew it was too good to be true.

I would not worry about it at this point, if they approved you odds are it gets past review. This bank is slow to get anything done these days. Grats on the card Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone, 

I would not worry about it at this point, if they approved you odds are it gets past review. This bank is slow to get anything done these days. Grats on the card Smiley Happy

You are absolutely right, I just got off the phone with them and just like you said they're a slow bank, but everything went through and the person said on the phone that I'll be receiving everything next week.

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 21
calyx
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone, 

You are absolutely right, I just got off the phone with them and just like you said they're a slow bank, but everything went through and the person said on the phone that I'll be receiving everything next week.

I just checked my notes - it took them a little over a week to take the money out of my account, so yeah, they're just slow.  Good to know they know it, though! haha.

Congrats on the new account!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.