cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Secured Instant Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Citi Secured Instant Approval

I was shocked because Citi is known to delay applications. So for Citi to instant approve was a good thing.

Citi Approval

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Secured Instant Approval

Congrats and off you go to rebuilding! Way to go!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 21
Highlighted

Thanks, off we go !

Message 3 of 21
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 21
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores

Message 5 of 21
Highlighted

Thanks everyone, 

Update: It's been 4 days and Citi still haven't taken deposit and when I check status it's still say reviewing application status. I might give Citi a call I just knew it was too good to be true.

Message 6 of 21
Highlighted

@EnricoShagNasty wrote:

Thanks everyone, 

Update: It's been 4 days and Citi still haven't taken deposit and when I check status it's still say reviewing application status. I might give Citi a call I just knew it was too good to be true.

I would not worry about it at this point, if they approved you odds are it gets past review. This bank is slow to get anything done these days. Grats on the card Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 7 of 21
Highlighted

@gdale6 wrote:

@EnricoShagNasty wrote:

Thanks everyone, 

I would not worry about it at this point, if they approved you odds are it gets past review. This bank is slow to get anything done these days. Grats on the card Smiley Happy

You are absolutely right, I just got off the phone with them and just like you said they're a slow bank, but everything went through and the person said on the phone that I'll be receiving everything next week.

Message 8 of 21
Highlighted
Valued Member

Congrats!

Starting scores 5/11/18: EQ: 575 TU: 573 EX: 565

Discover IT: $2000

Cap One QS1: $300

Cap One Plat: $500

Comenity ULTA: $400

Comenity HSN: $1000

Care Credit: $900

Message 9 of 21
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@EnricoShagNasty wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@EnricoShagNasty wrote:

Thanks everyone, 

You are absolutely right, I just got off the phone with them and just like you said they're a slow bank, but everything went through and the person said on the phone that I'll be receiving everything next week.

I just checked my notes - it took them a little over a week to take the money out of my account, so yeah, they're just slow.  Good to know they know it, though! haha.

Congrats on the new account!

EQ: 792 | EX: 785 | TU: 781 | Accounts: 2/6 5/12 10/24
Happy practitioner of AZE6or7or8
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.