cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank Student Loan Goodwill Success!

tag
trnj88
New Contributor

Re: Citibank Student Loan Goodwill Success!

Although I was told the information would be updated within seven days, it wasn't, so I called Citibank back at the number they provided to me and left a voicemail explaining the information was still marked as delinquent on my credit report. They called back and said they would re-submit the request. After checking today, I am pleased to say that all three bureaus show my account as never late, paid as agreed! Success!

I'll reply to the PMs in my box and message those who replied! There IS hope for student loans after all.

Message 11 of 33
smackmaster2
Valued Member

Congrats! Can you PM me as well? Thanks!

Start 6/16 EX 582 TU 578 EQ 554
Current 8/5 EX 700 TU 711 EQ 651
Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,, do you have that email address or physcial address for citi loans? It would greatly be appreciated

thanks so much

Message 13 of 33
elletrain
Established Member

I know this thread is few months old, but if you can could PM that info I would really appreciate it. I have 120 days on 2 different SL's from them.

Cap 1 $750- Cap 1 $500- Capital One Spark Business $750- Fingerhut $850- Walmart $700- Matrix $400- Victoria's Secret $250, LOFT $250, Express $250
EX-515 ( 1/14)
EQ- 546 (1/14)
TU- 591 ( 1/14)
Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone else had the same luck with Citibank SL? Can some one please PM the contact info? If I can get rif of my Citibank SL lates (that are due to drop off in 2/12) I think I will be able to qualifiy for a mortgage much sooner! Thanks!

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone PM me the email/contact info as well? I have been writing/calling for a few months now with no success. Thanks in advance.

Message 16 of 33
js123456

I know this is an old thread, but could someone please give me the contact info for citi sl? thanks so much!!

Message 17 of 33
kpresod
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! Can you PM me the contact information please ? I have the same issue. Thanks in advance

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone could help me out with a contact as well I would be very very appreciative. PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd appreciate getting this information too! Thanks--

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.