cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citimortgage GW - a resounding no, with docs!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citimortgage GW - a resounding no, with docs!

I read another poster with a similiar situation - I went through a Loan Mod 3 years ago - during the mod process, I was not allowed to make payments until I could eventually make 3 "trial" payments, which I did. Since then, no lates at all. The other person got them to delete all 120's during mod process. Me, not so lucky.

I sent a GW email to the EO asking for forgiveness on the lates, I got a snail mail reply in one week, politley declining.

So, I tried again, this time I sent the dates of my three "trial payements" and a copy of my bankk statements with them on it - I asked for the three 120's prior to my Modification to be goodwilled off, a reasonable request I thought.

Got a letter, politely declining, with all copies of letters sent to me three years ago and explaining that the 3 trial payments were not "on time" new payments, but applied to the delinquent balance.

I think I am done!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citimortgage GW - a resounding no, with docs!

I would send a letter every few months until you get what you are after or it ages off. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.