Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Repossession

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed Repossession

Hi everyone, im new here at the forum.

Actually im working to fix my credit and is only 1 account affecting my credit now. I have my car loan with Alden Credit Union in Massachusetts, back in 2017 my car was repo, but the same day i paid everything and recovered my car back, i still have the car and making my payments on time. I talked with the debt resolution department, and they removed but now a month later is showing up again repossesion and closed account . What the team recommend me to remove that status from my CRs? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Closed Repossession

I'm kinda fuzzy on repossession

Maybe @Anonymous will have some insight for you 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I had something to offer on this, but I'm glad that I've never had a repo to teach me the ins and outs of it. I'm sorry I can't offer anything on this one OP 😕

Message 3 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish I had something to offer on this, but I'm glad that I've never had a repo to teach me the ins and outs of it. I'm sorry I can't offer anything on this one OP 😕

I dont know anything about repos, either.

We need to learn lol 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol stop paying on the Audi then - you don't really want it!

All kidding aside and being real, I would simply ask the bank what their process is, and consult a consumer protection attorney to backstop what the bank tells you. It may be fairly cut and dried with a simple procedure that needs to be followed. I hope it is!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.