Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Agency Headaches

tag
kenworthguy
Regular Contributor

Collection Agency Headaches

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with a CA, it has been five weeks since they were instructed to remove accounts from my CR. I checked my CR a couple days ago and i noticed that EX had not removed any of them, so i called EX to see what was going on and they told me that they had heard nothing from the CA  about removing any accounts, I told them the CA said that they did notify EX, seems like somebody is lying. On my TU and EQ CR's i noticed they did remove everything except the most recent collection account that they put on less than two months ago, so it is the most damageing thing on my CR. It seems like the CA is playing games, does anybody have any suggestions on how to get the CA to do what they are suppose to do , I am really getting upset with this CA and i really hate the crap they can put you through. Thanks for any suggestions or advice or whatever that may help me put this behind me. Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

Re: Collection Agency Headaches

@kenworthguy wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with a CA, it has been five weeks since they were instructed to remove accounts from my CR. I checked my CR a couple days ago and i noticed that EX had not removed any of them, so i called EX to see what was going on and they told me that they had heard nothing from the CA  about removing any accounts, I told them the CA said that they did notify EX, seems like somebody is lying. On my TU and EQ CR's i noticed they did remove everything except the most recent collection account that they put on less than two months ago, so it is the most damageing thing on my CR. It seems like the CA is playing games, does anybody have any suggestions on how to get the CA to do what they are suppose to do , I am really getting upset with this CA and i really hate the crap they can put you through. Thanks for any suggestions or advice or whatever that may help me put this behind me. Thank you in advance for any assistance. 

Confused, who instructed them to do so?

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!
Message 2 of 6
kenworthguy
Regular Contributor

The  OC,  A hospital that these medical accounts belonged to. After a fairly long battle, it was proved that these accounts had been taken care of and never should have been put into collections, that's why the OC pulled them from the CA and told them to delete everything.

Message 3 of 6
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

Well Ken, I am in the same boat as you.  The standard time is 30-45 days and at 5 weeks my friend I think you still have more time.  I am only in week 2 of my waiting period and TRUST me its like waiting for paint to dry.  But I am optimistic that things will turn around SOON!

6.18.2011Lender pull:
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Message 4 of 6
kenworthguy
Regular Contributor

hello MYFICO, I know what your saying about the 30 to 45 days, the CA told me they sent all the account info to the CRA's at the same time, for each account, to all three CRA's, that's why i am having a hard time understanding why 3 out of 4 on TU, 4 out of 5 on EQ  were taken off and none on EX, and the only one remaining on TU and EQ is the most recent one they put on, just seems kind of strange to me, that's all. I guess maybe i am just venting some of the frustration I am feeling. Thanks for answering, I appreciate it.

Message 5 of 6
MYFICOisWACKO2
Contributor

@kenworthguy wrote:

hello MYFICO, I know what your saying about the 30 to 45 days, the CA told me they sent all the account info to the CRA's at the same time, for each account, to all three CRA's, that's why I am having a hard time understanding why 3 out of 4 on TU, 4 out of 5 on EQ  were taken off and none on EX, and the only one remaining on TU and EQ is the most recent one they put on, just seems kind of strange to me, that's all. I guess maybe I am just venting some of the frustration I am feeling. Thanks for answering, I appreciate it.

Don't worry, I myself am convinced that they are going to wait until the 11th hour to do mine too.  I am bout to get kicked out my apartment and lose a home if something doesn't happen pretty quick.  But I understand completely!

6.18.2011Lender pull:
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 789 EQ 727
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.