Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection agencies that do PFD

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: Collection agencies that do PFD

Member Sunny007 reported ( in a thread) that they were able to get a PDF from IC Systems for an ATT bill.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 101 of 170
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@sjt wrote:

Member Sunny007 reported ( in a thread) that they were able to get a PDF from IC Systems for an ATT bill.

Is that a new one? 

I dont see it on a list, so just making sure I dont add something that's already there in non abbreviated format. 

Message 102 of 170
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@sjt wrote:

Is that a new one? 

I dont see it on a list, so just making sure I dont add something that's already there in non abbreviated format. 

Yes.
https://www.icsystem.com/about-ic-system/

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 103 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

After spending an insane amount of time reading, I sent both a certified mail letter and an email to Source Receivables Management for a PFD.

I offered to pay in full since I had the means and after reading a bunch of success stories it appeared that the most common factor among all was that they didn't haggle on pricing.

They emailed me back in about an hour with a signed letterhead agreeing to the PFD terms. I paid immediately using their web portal and emailed the team back with a confirmation number. I said they would have to delete it immediately in the terms of my PFD and they agreed. 

This board was a huge help. Thanks everyone.

Message 104 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does American Adjustment Bureau, Waterbury CT accept PFD?

Thank you.

Message 105 of 170
mycreditscoreisfair
Frequent Contributor

Just wanted to add my experience with Convergent since they're listed under maybe.

They mailed me a letter which contained an offer to pay 50% of my balance within 60 days. I called and asked if it would be deleted once I paid and they said yes. I scheduled the payment and it was removed from my credit report a week later.

Starting score (January 2020): 454 (TU)
First goal (December 2020): 580 (TU)
Second goal (August 2021): 670 (TU)
Current scores: 679 (TU), 665 (EQ), 658 (EX)
Current goal: All three bureaus over 670

Declined credit cards: First Premier Bank, Verve, Self, Credit One, Today Smiley Happy
Message 106 of 170
RobotDR
Regular Contributor

I have been clearing up some collections this week and convergent was on the list. I called the OC (Southern California gas) and they said all they do is report to convergent that it's been paid. They wouldn't request it to be deleted "it's up to them". I called convergent and he said they would delete it, fully removed from my report. So I paid convergent. 

Message 107 of 170
HRZ780
New Contributor

Add these two to the list:

IC Systems - PFD!

FCN - PFD!  (EDIT: This is Financial Credit Network, FYI)

I can confirm that both of these PFD as I took care of two collections for my DW.  Both took 30-45 days with no additional action needed after the initial call, confirmation of PFD and payment. Easy Peasy!!

Southwest Credit Systems L.P.   - I can confirm that these guys absolutely will NOT PFD.  With these guys, I recommend bypassing them, go to original creditor, try to get a PFD out of them. If they won't accept, PIF anyway, then hit all executives with goodwill tactic.

Message 108 of 170
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Thank you. List has been updated. 

Message 109 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anybody me know if Revenue Group pdf?  It's a medical collection.

Message 110 of 170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.