Re: Collection suggestions???

fused wrote:
DVs PO CAs.

So you suggest I PFD instead of DV?
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The difference wouldn't be noticeable to you.. your score would still look less-than-ideal. But to a potential creditor, if they look past the number and see what's on your CR, it would be very encouraging for them to see that you've addressed all your old baddies.
Message 12 of 15
ohiostate
Valued Member

ivyalmighty wrote:
The difference wouldn't be noticeable to you.. your score would still look less-than-ideal. But to a potential creditor, if they look past the number and see what's on your CR, it would be very encouraging for them to see that you've addressed all your old baddies.

Thats what I thought. Take care of the problem and then let time heal the wounds.
Message 13 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

What I am saying is always know what  could or might happen before you start attacking baddies on your reports. A PFD can be had without PIF, but a judgment not as likely. The last thing you need is a new judgment on your reports.
Message 14 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ivyalmighty wrote:

I agree! Mortgage lenders are a fine example.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.