cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections

Highlighted

Collections

I had 2 collections from a hospital bill that went delinquent due to pending litigation. Once the case was settled, my attorney paid the collections. The agency removed one collection n now refuse to remove the other. Can I dispute this somehow?.. any and all information is welcome, pls, thx!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Collections

If it was an accurate report (which by your own admission it was) then all you can do is ask for it to be removed via goodwill letters, you have no other arrows in your quiver to force them to comply since you have already paid them in full.

FICO 8s 790-807 across all 3 CRBs

NFCU Platinum: $40K | Chase Freedom Unlimited $16k | Amex Delta Gold $15k | NFCU More Rewards : $14.5k | Discover IT: $8.4K | GS AppleCard $4.5k
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Collections

Not much you can do with accurate info. Be thankful one was deleted. It may be a tad late but google the HIPPA process which we cant discuss here and see if this can be done to have it deleted. Good Luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.