cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Bank Victoria Secret Angel Card

tag
aeongirl777

Comenity Bank Victoria Secret Angel Card

I am in the process of doing a refinance and discovered that my open VS Angel Account through Comenity Bank had reported me LATE IN OCTOBER 2015.

I went online and logged into my account, selected <contact us>, selected the <send a secure message> option and emailed them. I actually did this at 1am last night, Monday, May 16th. By 5:30 am I received an email notifying me to log into my account to retrieve their response in the form of a PDF attachment they stated that they have since updated their records to reflect current and are sending the update to all three credit reporting agencies to REMOVE THE LATE PAYMENT! WOOHOOT!!!

LATE PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLY DELETED!!!

I hope this helps in similar situation.

Angel in NY

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Bank Victoria Secret Angel Card

Hello!  Thank you for sharing your exciting news.  I just noticed a 90-day late mark on my credit report from late 2013 and hope to get the same results!  Can you please share what exactly you included and asked in your message to VS?

Message 2 of 5
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm dragging this old post out in order to add  my new experience to it, but as a noob, maybe I should have started a new thread? Advice, please.

Anyway, similar situation to the OP - I have been a cardholder since 2013 and have one 30 day late pay on CRs from August 2015. I just emailed through the online system, asking for removal. I'll let you know what happens. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What email address did yo use? WHat is your results now? I need a 120 days removed. from back in 2015

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.