Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Goodwill Success

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Comenity Goodwill Success

For anyone out there dealing with Comenity, i am here to report that i had recent success, and had 4 lates removed, between 2 accounts. 

I emailed the CEO, its not listed anywhere i had to crack the code, so to say. 

The lady was so nice and understanding, i could tell she really wanted to help, and she did. 

Good luck. 

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Goodwill Success

I have had no luck with them removing 4 late payments during a financial hardship. Anyway you will PM CEO email? Or where you got it from so I can find another CEO email. 

Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! May I get the email for the CEO I have been trying for 2 years to get this removed and may I have a sample of the GW you send or something similar I would really appreciate it thank you and congrats again.
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your removal!

I've been trying to goodwill two lates from 2014 via snailmail with no luck. Would you be willing to PM me the email address you used? I'd really appreciate it!

Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you PM me the email you used for Comenity? I have several lates I have been trying to get removed with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done! 

Would you mind private-messaging us the CEO's email address? I would really like to have them remove an account I settled with them. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know your post is from a few months ago but in case you haven’t had luck yet I wanted to let you know how I was successful. I tried using the secure message area for my Comenity card but it seems that those get routed to India and they are only allowed to advise you to sent a letter directly to Comenity in Columbus. Eventually I tried sending them a message using their Facebook page . They responded in a couple hours and asked for me to explain what the situation was and why I thought my 30 day late mark should be removed. I sent them a few paragraph message using Facebook Messenger and about 24 hours later got a response saying they had removed the strike from all 3 credit bureau reports.

I don’t know this for sure but it seemed like the person responding was from the United States. They couldn’t have been nicer about the situation and even checked back a few days later making sure I had no more questions or concerns. It was definitely one of the nicest things a company ever did for me and I am hugely grateful. 3

i think the best strategy is to keep trying and be sure you are using every possible way to get in touch with them. There are so many modes of communication now so it’s a good idea to take advantage of that. 

Ayrton

Message 7 of 30
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

yeah they removed all baddies for me, across two accounts.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 8 of 30
BossyBT
Established Member

Can someone one PM me the the email contacts they've used? I have a Comenity/Lane Bryant account that was Charged Off, but paid. And I would like to get it removed if possible.

Thanks.

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone pm the email as well? I would love to start on my email and snail mail goodwill campaign with Comenity. Thank you!
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.