Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

Re: Comenity Goodwill Success

Same!
Message 11 of 30
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your success! Please PM me the email or physical address you sent your goodwill request to. Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 30
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing the address you sent your goodwill request to? Tjanks in advance.

Message 13 of 30
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

WOW Congratulations! Would you mind sharing the email or physical address you sent your Goodwill letter to?

Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 30
BrownSugah66
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you mind sending me the email as well? I've been trying to get lates removed, they just direct me to send a letter to the office (which I've been doing and so far nothing) 

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I highly recommend using Messenger on Facebook. If you go to their Facebook page you can just click on “send a message” and it will tare you to Messenger. I had precisely the same situation. I called their 800 # 2-3 times and never got anything but “you have to send a letter” response. I eventually figured I would look for their Twitter and Facebook pages and try that route. I tried Facebook first and got an answer within a couple hours. They asked me to explain why I thought the strike should be removed. About 24 hours later I got a reply saying they had removed the strike from all 3 credit bureaus. The person even followed up a few days later to see if I needed help with anything else.

I can’t be positive but I’m about 99% sure the person responding on Facebook was from the U.S. Most other contact methods for Comenity go through call centers in India and Pakistan. I don’t think they have the authority to do anything besides tell people to send the letter.  The person that responded to me thru Facebook clearly had a good amount of authority since they took care of it in under 24 hours. This happened in early January so it’s doubtful anything has changed since then. I had a pretty strong reason for why the strikes should be removed so I can’t be sure everyone will have the same success. However if they won’t remove it I think it’s very likely nobody else from Comenity will do it either. 

Getting just 1 strike removed can make a gigantic increase in your credit score so I think it’s worth continuing to try until you’ve exausted every method of communication .

Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately they redirected me to the number, customer dispute site, and address Smiley Sad
Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me with the CEO email address for Comenity Bank? I have two cards with late payments and I really need them removed to move forward with purchasing a home.
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.