Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Goodwill Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Goodwill Success

Hey do you mind sharing the CEO's email for Comenity Bank. I have 8 cards with them but 2 with late payments and I really need these removed to move forward with the purchase of a home.
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI saw your post on this forum I am looking to email Comenity for a possible GW deletion. Can you email me the CEO address

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I can't find out how to pm you for the email address, if you could send it that would be awesome. I'm trying to remove a 5 late payment's with comenity. Thank you @Schoolbuskid
Message 23 of 30
tiffanie97

Did anyone get the email addresses?  If so can you send them to me?  Thanks!

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can you send me the address please.
Thank you
Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can you please let me know the info, i have four comenity bank cards and 3 late payments i need them removed. i would really appreciate it. Thank you 

Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats,

I’ve been trying to find an address/email for Comenity that will get your results. Can you please pm that info.

Thanks 

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 just recent late charges to Comenity/Overstock account.  My dad just passed away and dealing with all the financials from that I could havd sworn I paid it. I actually thought I had a bank card was the form of payment for the purchase.  I only had a balance of 190.00.  I had an auto pay through HSN do the same thing. I think it is when I am using my phone to do the payments if it times out or I don't get the confirmation number this happened. They dinged me bad. My credit report dropped 48 points. My Gold Amex dropped my limit to the balance. I have never paid them more than 3 days late. My credit score was 680- 690 between all the agencies.  I tried the Facebook messenger route. While kind I didn't get much done. I got an address from Comenity and Synchrony is supposed to call me back.  Both said it has to be sent through secure messaging center and a member of the Credit Bureau Dispute team would handle it. Has anyone had any luck with that? 

Message 28 of 30
2013andBeyond

Hi,  I know this is an old post but are you still willing to share the contact info that you used?  I have a lot of old cards with them that charged off around 4 years ago and I want to make things right again.  Hoping I won't have to pay everything in full though.

Thanks in advance!

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! I would please like the CEO’s email address to remove a baddie.
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.