Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity forever21 credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity forever21 credit card

Hi everyone 

im new here recently got flagged for a late payment on my credit report which decreased my score ALOT. I decided to write them a good will letter to their secure email message . I also called on Friday night and the lady decided to take off the late payment and my credit bureaus will be contacted. But I received a reply this morning from the gw letter I sent Friday morning denying my request and to dispute it with my credit bureaus. So I guess my question is can they see what the person put on Friday night and reverse the late removal ? Should I call and see if the late removal is in their notes ? ,the lady also said that I will getting a letter in the mail. 

ugggg my hopes were up until I got that reply 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kr43002
Frequent Contributor

Re: Comenity forever21 credit card

What I would do is just sit tight and wait. The hand doesn't talk to the foot in this case. Give it 30 days and see. 

BK CH7 1/21 DC 5/21
1+ Year Post BK
Credit Limit: 6000
EDC: QuickSilver 1 1.5% $39 AF
Oldest Account: Tire Card $500 0% APR 6 Months After purchase. 2018. (Survived Bankruptcy)
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kr43002 wrote:

What I would do is just sit tight and wait. The hand doesn't talk to the foot in this case. Give it 30 days and see. 

+1

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Well good things come to those who wait. Who are you talking about BTW?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.