Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity forever21 credit card

Jojo1986
New Visitor

Comenity forever21 credit card

Hi everyone 

im new here recently got flagged for a late payment on my credit report which decreased my score ALOT. I decided to write them a good will letter to their secure email message . I also called on Friday night and the lady decided to take off the late payment and my credit bureaus will be contacted. But I received a reply this morning from the gw letter I sent Friday morning denying my request and to dispute it with my credit bureaus. So I guess my question is can they see what the person put on Friday night and reverse the late removal ? Should I call and see if the late removal is in their notes ? ,the lady also said that I will getting a letter in the mail. 

ugggg my hopes were up until I got that reply 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kr43002
Frequent Contributor

Re: Comenity forever21 credit card

What I would do is just sit tight and wait. The hand doesn't talk to the foot in this case. Give it 30 days and see. 

BK7 DC 5/21
5 Month Post DC
Gardening Since: Im bad at that...
Current Fico: 623 EX 11/3/21
Goal Fico: 690 8/22
Total Credit Line $1700

Banks

Credit Cards

Loans
Message 2 of 4
Rubbersoul2021
Valued Member

@kr43002 wrote:

What I would do is just sit tight and wait. The hand doesn't talk to the foot in this case. Give it 30 days and see. 

+1

Message 3 of 4
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Well good things come to those who wait. Who are you talking about BTW?

Homeowner since Sept 2020. My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag. Just sharing my experiences after BK from learning here from rebuild to recovery from the @ 540's.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.